Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Indoor Fireworks

Well, its time to board a plane tomorrow with two kids and celebrate my grannies 80th. Sorry 78th bday.

As usual I have packed like a madwoman and still have more bags than I can feasibly carry. The kids are going to celebrate the arrival or either Mikulas (father Christmas) or Krampus (the devil) on the 5th December. They will be made to polish their shoes and put them in the window sill. In reality this will entail me polishing them and hoping that the cats dont eat them whilst they are on the windowsill. I will then be a personal proxy to Mikulas and deposit copious amounts of chocolate, a Barbie doll (not my idea!) and an engine called Emily into each of their respective shoes.

I will then feign surprise in the morning when they find their presents. I am hoping that the boy will want the train engine and not the barbie doll.

No comments: