Friday, 1 August 2008

OLP

Our little princess (as she is known), turned one whilst we were on holiday. We celebrated it with copious amounts of cake, langos (savoury donught topped with garlic butter, crème fraiche and cheese), a trip to the zoo and a helium balloon!

4 comments:

Evova said...

oh i loooove langos!! did she enjoy the wrapping paper around the presents?

Barb said...

yes, she appreciated the envelopes a lot and kind of looked at me as though I was a loon when I thew them away. Langos is the best, although I am now on a major detox as I have spare tyres round my spare tyres!

See you next week!
xxx

Evova said...

mmm i have also eaten my way through july. need to go on super detox slash diet slash starvation from now. will just have a slab of cheese first

Barb said...

yes, will deffo join you on nil food slash slashing. Aaargh, its hard not craving fried cheese at 11am!