I don’t know what I was doing in November 2003. We would have been back from Honeymoon about 6 weeks, so I suspect it may well have been filled with sending out Thank You cards for our wedding presents, leaving work dead on 5:30 to rush home and see my dahling hubby. I know what I should have been doing. I should have disposing of the jar of pickled red cabbage that I must have bought during my pre-wedding detox.
I must admire the jar as it has eluded my tidyups for about 5 years. Can red cabbage play jedi mind tricks? I did actually give it an applaud before I threw the contents down the drain. Curiosity also drove me to check to see quite how edible it would have been, but, alas, even my asbestos lined stomach would have struggled.
It crossed my mind to keep it for Stuart, and present it to him when our glass anniversary is nigh, but he may not see the funny side of that.
1 comment:
oh i am sure he would have giggled a little before asking for the proper present
Post a Comment