Friday, 23 November 2007

.One present for me....

Ok, have now made it into town twice this week (whoooho!) accompanied by ever so patient hubby. When he is not folding / unfolding prams, getting screaming baby to sleep whilst we are out he is either buying me icecream or following me patiently around a shop.

I am now comfort shopping, one present for me, one for someone else. Problem is that the present for me is actually for one of the kids and the present for someone else is actually wholly unsuitable for the person it is meant for. Never mind. I figure if I keep being escorted into town then I am bound to find the right present. NCP must love me at the moment!

Was absolutely determined to read a book last night, but seeing as all the books are in Cams room, had to make do with reading a Hungarian recepie book for fear of disturbing him. Boy did I go to sleep hungry. It is probably what was responsible for my foul mood at 2 am when I announced to hubby that after pacifying Lottie for an hour and a half it was his turn. I turned on my heels and left her room and went back to our bed, pulled the duvet over my head and went to sleep. Does this make me a bad mother? Answers on a post it note please....

PS I can thoroughly recommend a 15 tog duvet for drowning out screaming.....

1 comment:

Evova said...

we are on detox and jd is wondering why i keep watching all the cooking shows when i cant have the food. reason is 1) i can plan to eat it later and 2) i know there is little or no chance i will be bothered cooking the type of food they show.

nice on shopping! i have started wrapping my xmas pressies, need to make a list of what i have for whom as i am starting to loose the plot as well...

OH! And we ordered a kitchen today!!