Friday, 20 July 2007

Last days of being a host organ

Well, I am due in the hospital in an hour, so this will be my last blog as a host organ. It will be nice to see my feet again, it will be nice not to make turning over in bed seem like a military excersise. It will also be nice to fit into clothes that have a waist, are not marquee sized and will be nice to be able to cuddle / hug someone without the bump being in the way.

I should be packing right now, instead, after I sign off, the nesting instinct will drive me to extreme lengths to ensure the place is spick and span for my impending arrival. I woke up at 4:30 convinced the dishwasher had no salt or rinse aid. Wrong. Never mind, got to watch 2 episodes of Dr Who. David really is very yummy!

Ok, think thats all I have to say for myself. Ready or not, the hospital awaits!

2 comments:

Evova said...

I am sure the cleaning helped you prepare mentally though. Knowing there are now salts in the washing machine will make the days in hospital so much more relaxed.

Evova said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. Once I have worked out how to load photos off phone onto something else I will pass it on...